Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Hope They Call Him on a Mission

Yes, I know, I don't usually post about David Archuleta. I usually leave that for my mom or Beth. Oh well, you'll all love what I have to say anyway! This is an statement from "Fans of David" .com.

Mission in David’s Future?

David has said many times that he feels like he is on his mission now, by sharing his music and learning about the effect it has had on people’s lives.
According to Benoni Sowah of the BYU Scroll, however, David apparently may much more intentional about embarking on an official LDS mission when his contracts with American Idol/19 Entertainment expire:
“Archuleta sat down with Scroll for an interview. During the interview he explained certain misconceptions about questions people have asked about serving a full-time mission.
He said he is currently unable to serve a mission due to “American Idol” contracts he entered into, which will not allow him to leave for a mission. Archuleta said he hopes to serve a mission after his contract expires.
“The Lord knows my intentions and there is a reason behind everything,” Archuleta said.
David said he tries to touch people’s lives through his music and actions, just like a missionary would do.”
Click HERE for the whole story.




Another David Archuleta Fact: 
David Archuleta Something 'Bout Love single cover art"Something 'Bout Love"(David's new Single) will be available to download July 20 on iTunes. However if you want it now, Click HERE. You're Welcome.

And by the way, they start filming his music video on July 16. Oooooooo!











1 comment:

Treble Clef ♪ said...

Michaela,
Thanks for sharing that tidbit. I have wondered for some time in my heart if in fact he might serve a full-time mission. Regardless, I know he is living right and blessing lives by his example. It will be fun to see what happens.