Sunday, August 29, 2010
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
- American car horns beep in the tone of F.
- Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump.
- Children grow faster in the springtime.
- The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
- "Goodbye" came from "God bye" which came from "God be with you."
- The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.
- It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.
- Karoke means "empty orchestra" in Japanese.
- The Neanderthal's brain was bigger than yours is.
- The names of the two stone lions in front of the New York Public Library are Patience and Fortitude.
- There are 10 human body parts that are only 3 letters long (eye hip arm leg ear toe jaw rib lip gum).
- The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly.
- Flying from London to New York by Concord, due to the time zones crossed, you can arrive 2 hours before you leave.
- Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet (2 m) away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
- A lion's roar can be heard from five miles away.
- Today is Michaela's 16th Birthday!!!!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Us, heading off to EFY.
My friends, Mckay and Dwight looking serious. (Which is VERY weird.)
My other friends, Alex, Jordan, and Dillan. (I have a LOT of guy friends.(: )
Brooke, Bria, and I.
Me and Brooke at Lunch.
Bethany and Friends attempting to do the HSM.
Look at this. At the Dance, they BLOCKADED us inside!
Another foiled escape attempt.
The winner of the Dance-off.
My friend Dwight and partner.(Who SHOULD have won.)
Adriana singing to Teardrops on my Guitar. :)
My friends, Kaitee and Miranda.
More Pictures to come Later!!! This is all but the 2 days of EFY.
(By the way, if you didn't get the title, it's the first part of the EFY cheer.)