Saturday, April 4, 2009

Will's New Hobby

Ever seen one of these?

http://www.hungates.com/graphics/00000001/100308102f.jpg

My brother will swallowed one today. Yes I said swallowed! One minute it was in his mouth and the next. . . it wasn't. We weren't to stressed at first, he had swallowed it without any difficulty so we figured he would be okay. Then I thought, hey, I wonder if a magnet would stick to his stomach. I got one of those flimsy magnets and pressed it to his stomach. I thought I felt a little something, but no one would believe me. So Bethany got a stronger one. The result?
Mommy called the doctor and the doctor cried: No more magnets in Will's side. No just kidding. He said we probably should not be sticking magnets to his stomach. oops. The doctor said it will most likely pass through. Yay!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

hahahhahahahahahahah

Backus' said...

wow. were you guys like laughing so hard or were you scared?

Michaela said...

uh, the kids and dad were laughing hysterically! Our mom was nervous.

Amber said...

Oh my word Will!! That is craziness, who taught him to eat magnets?