Thursday, April 2, 2009

Excuses for Missing Homework

Here are some excuses you can use if you forget to do your homework.
  1. Another pupil fell in a lake, and I jumped in to rescue him but unfortunately my homework drowned.
  2. I didn't do it because I didn't want the other kids in the class to look bad.
  3. My dog ate it. Seriously, look, I brought a stool sample.
  4. A mosquito bite triggered an allergic reaction to paper and ink.
  5. I loaned it to a friend, but he suddenly moved away.
  6. I had to bail mom out of jail again.
  7. I did my homework in my head, I didn't know I was supposed to write it down. Next time should I show my work?
  8. I was better suited for missionary work yesterday, rather than homework.
  9. I had to stop and change a nun's tire.
  10. I spent the evening volunteering at the local soup kitchen.
  11. I didn't want to add to my teacher's already heavy workload.
  12. I put it in a safe, but lost the combination.
  13. Some aliens from outer space borrowed it, so they could study how the human brain worked.
  14. I was kidnapped by terrorists and they just let me go a few minutes ago, so I didn't have time to do it.
  15. The lights in our house went out, and I had to burn it to get enough light to see the fuse box.
Ha ha! Funny. I looked those up!

1 comment:

Treble Clef ♪ said...

Very good excuses:) Many I had never been given.