Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ANOTHER Funny Email

9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the
time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is
yours?

2. People who are willing to get off their behind to
search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they
refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel
manually.

3. When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake
and eat it too'.?Dang right! What good is cake if you
can't eat it?
(I don't really get that one)

4. When people say 'it's always the last place you
look'. Of course it is. Why in the world would you keep
looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and
where are they ?

5. When people say while watching a film 'did you see
that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and
stare at the floor.

6. People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'.... Didn't
really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it?
If it's new, then there has never been anything before
it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been
something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say 'life is short'. What the?? Life is
the longest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do
that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks
'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be
standing here, loser ?

10. People who see the entire class standing out side of the classroom and ask if the door is locked. If that's not dumb enough, when you tell them it's locked, they go ahead and turn the door knob as if to make sure they weren't lying. (Always nice to be sure)

3 comments:

The Laughing Novelist said...

Ha ha ha!!! I love emails that make you laugh.

Cookie Doe said...

Okay, I have "watched" many movies with my ears plugged and my eyes closed (think Sixth Sense) !!!

Beth said...

Mom u r funny, I watched that WITHOUT closing my eyes!