Tuesday, March 5, 2013

This one is going to be long. . .

So, this is going to be one major update on my life so far. 
Let the record show that this semester has been a great improvement on the last one. 

 One of my very best friends, Karly, came all the way up to Idaho to visit me.

 We had a ton of fun, and contrary to popular belief, we did not "party it up". 
We caught up. 
And talked a lot.

 My FHE family is amazing. Everyone just gets along perfectly.

In case you were wondering, this is "Swedish Foot Twister".

I didn't really know what it was either.
But it's hilarious. 

I had my first voice recital in Rexburg.
At our little after party at Dairy Queen, 
Alex and I realized that we had more in common than we thought. 
(And we're both from Hawaii. Whodathunk?)

Last Saturday, My FHE sister Megan and I, went to a place called Badger Creek. 
All. Day. Long.

We went Snowshoeing. 
We went cross-country skiing.
We went sledding.

And Pole Jumping.
(Not me in the picture, Megan couldn't figure out how to work my camera in time.)
(Sorry Mom.)

There was an amazing view.

We had kind of a wacky leader.

 And Megan again.
(I am still sore from all of the activities.)
 
We ended our Saturday with a major grocery shopping trip with some friends.
Turned out to be the most fun I've ever had grocery shopping.
And yes. That punk stole my guitar from me.

My Sunday started off with pancakes after a sleepover at the FHE sister's place.

And ended with my Mother's beautiful Chili recipe. 

And dessert. 
(Doesn't look entirely appetizing, but trust me, it was)

 
 Invited the Fam over for Chili dinner.
Hans brought some homemade fries.


For FHE on Monday, we had a picture scavenger hunt.

This is me proposing.
He said no.
(You can breathe now, Mom)

We were one point away from winning.

Saw a guy in a horse mask walking around campus. 
Took a picture for fun.
Enjoy.

That's what has happened in my life so far.
I will end with a picture of what I will be reading over the next few weeks.
Ciao! 

5 comments:

Neighbor lady said...

Yay. Love the horse mask dude...kind of makes you wonder, huh? Yay for a happier semester!!!!

Cookie Doe said...

You go girl.

Brownie said...

Gosh... I almost thought you were back in Olympia for a minute!
Can't wait to hear about all the fun!

Brownie said...

This is Kathleen, in case you don't recognize my nickname:)

Michaela said...

So, we've got Cookie Doe and Brownie in the family? :)