Sunday, January 22, 2012

Emma Watson on Modesty

"I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me - dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It...’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that. Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about saying, ‘I’m here with my chest out, and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder." - Emma Watson


4 comments:

Treble Clef ♪ said...

I love her.

Cookie Doe said...

She says it better than any modesty lesson I ever had...

Anonymous said...

Hello. Great job. I did not imagine this. This is a fantastic story. Thanks!
Pool Filter Replaces Unicel # C-9481 (Pleatco # PJ120-4, Filbur # FC-1401) for Swimming Pool and Spa

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your labor on this web page. My mum really loves participating in investigation and it's easy to see why. We learn all concerning the dynamic tactic you present both interesting and useful guidelines through this web blog and as well recommend response from others on that subject and our favorite girl is undoubtedly becoming educated a great deal. Take pleasure in the rest of the new year. You're carrying out a fantastic job.
Sorel Women's Cate The Great Boot