Saturday, October 2, 2010

You may think it's dorky. . .

So, my school is starting a Glee Club. No, it's not a "Glee" fan club. It's an actual show choir! It will actually compete, be in assemblies, and have service projects. Now, you may think it's dorky, but I am UBER excited!
           During club week (last week), they had a sign up sheet for all those that wanted to be in it. There was no audition whatsoever, because hey, it's just a dumb ol' Glee Club, and no one will sign up. WRONG. there were 160 people that signed up for it. That is more than 1/10 of my ENTIRE school.
           So, change of plans! There is now an audition. (I was actually hoping for that instead.) Call me crazy, but I love the thrill of competition! So, wish me luck next week at he auditions. They want only 50-60 people, and even  THAT is pushing it.

3 comments:

Treble Clef ♪ said...

Can't wait to hear how this all turns out:)

Caitlyn said...

WOO! Rock their socks off girl!

Ki-o-TEE said...

Hope those auditions go well! Sounds like fun! An actual glee club!