Friday, October 15, 2010

I Wanna be Famous, Wanna be a STAR. . .

So guess what just came back from? I just spent the last 3 1/2 hours filming a Seven Peaks Waterpark commercial! I got a text from my friend whose dad was helping out with the filming. So, a group of us got together at Seven Peaks and they gave us free Dip'n'dots.(Which I found out I don't like that much) I had to leave before they did the headshots of people going down the slides, but you probably still can see me going up and down the big tower. It's a commercial for a new slide, but I'm not allowed to say anything more. . . sorry. Look for me when you see it on T.V. I'm in a red and blue Lava Lava, or my black and white swim suit. So FUN!

2 comments:

Treble Clef ♪ said...

One of many moments of fame you will certainly experience in life:)

Miss Molly said...

psssh i was that one friend!