Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Plans...


I got tickets to Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief on opening day! I am so excited! I will most likely bug whoever is sitting next to me with my consistent burst of annoyance at how it was changed. So, I have a backup plan. I am going to bring a notebook, refrain myself from speaking, and write down all the changes that were made from the book. Then I will post a review on the movie for all those that wish to see it! I really loved the book! It's my favorite series. I hope they do it justice with this movie! (And if you haven't read it, don't judge the book by what you see in the movie)

4 comments:

Mallory said...

I know!!! It's my favorite too!!!!!!! I hope they do a good job!!! Annabeth has blonde hair in the book and brown in the movie???!!!! Couldn't they at least match that!!!!

Cookie Doe said...

I hope that you bring a flashlight!

Treble Clef ♪ said...

I hope you are not too disappointed. Movies can do that to books. It all has to do with the filmmakers vision and choice of what to include and not to include. Bro. Cope gets worked up about these things also:) I love books, but I'll admit that I give the benefit of the doubt to the filmmaker.
Have fun!

M&M said...

Hey!! today i watched the lightning theif and it was awesome!! but i think i like the books better

M&M,