Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Favorite Things...

You know, today I was thinking. (Yes I do think.) The viewers of my blog should get to know me better! So, I have composed this song to the tune of My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music. So, if you do not wish to know more about me or my favorite things, you are now free to press the red X at the top right hand corner of your screen. Go on. . . No? All right then! This next 1-15 minutes (depending on how fast you read) is entirely devoted to me!

My (Michaela's) Favorite Things

Eating at restaurants, and sleeping 'till lunchtime.
Reading the comics and soaking in sunshine.
Wearing (some) jewelry like CTR rings,
These are a few of my favorite things!

Shoes built for comfort and not built for style.
My chewed off nails, that I don't have to file.
Singing is showers, a Hawaiian shore,
These are some things that I simply adore!

Anything that comes from Paris or France,
Music that really make me want to dance!
Crystallized Pineapple, reading a TON!
But, most of all I just love to have fun!

Now you know that,
I love lots of things,
So if your feeling bored,
Just write up a song, and post it on your blog,
and then you won't be. . . ignored!

TA! DA!

Thank you! Thank you! Hold the applause! If you would like to see a list of extremely confusing things, please go to Courtney's blog! She gave me the idea!
See? Aren't you glad you read that? Now you know me!

2 comments:

Treble Clef ♪ said...

I thought I knew you pretty well...but now I know you better. Clever.

Cookie Doe said...

Very cute Michaela!!! However, I knew all of those things already!!!