Monday, June 13, 2011

The Things I Learn From Ice Cream

After a trip to Dairy Queen (at 11:00 at night), this is a conversation I had with my friend after she tried my ice cream and loved it more than her own. (She always gets the same kind.)

Her- "Wow. I never realized that there could possibly be something better than the Heath shake. This is like a whole new world!"

Me- "You have to explore your options! You should never get the same kind!"

Her- "Well, I know now! I have to try new flavors. . .how did I not know this? It seems like there is always something better as soon as you think you've found the right flavor!"

Me- "Kind of like boys huh?"

Her- "YEAH!!!! EXACTLY! This is like a life lesson! Explore your options and don't stick with one type of boy until you do!"

Me- "This is a deep conversation"

Her- "Yeah it is."

 Who knew? :)

2 comments:

Treble Clef ♪ said...

A profound philosophy.

Adriana Kaeding said...

I struggled to read the comic because it was cut off on the right side. I really wanted to find out what happened in the end so i kept on reading, despite the words getting cut off at the end. Finally i reached the end and got your message " click on it if you can't see it" I laughed to myself for multiple reasons at this comic. :) just thought'd i would share.