Wednesday, April 6, 2011

MORP Pics.

This is me and my date (Joseph Church) dressed as Bella and Jacob:)
The theme was "Ugly Prom". . .

Cue "Twilight" poses.

He only looks like that 'cause he's a werewolf . . . Duh.

We attempted the "High School Musical" jump.

And Again. . .

Emily and Jackson as Nerds
Karly and Tanner as. . .Fluorescent?

Lyssa and Daniel as Gangsters
Jessica and Ryan as. . .actually, I'm not sure.
Some "Zoolander" pose. Ya, never heard of it. 

 Character Pose.

Then:
  1. We had a picnic in a round-a-bout.
  2. We went to the dance (Where some stupid person requested "Friday". . .)
  3. Came to my house and watched "Tangled" and had Rootbeer Floats.
SO MUCH FUN!!!

5 comments:

Ki-o-TEE said...

HAha, nice Zoolander pose. Looks like you had fun (even though somebody requested that blasted song) YAY TANGLED!

Treble Clef ♪ said...

Fun photos! Love the "Twilight" pose...not the movie:) And I have an old Cougar Video (edited) DVD of "Zoolander" if you ever want to see it. Very quirky and weird.

VaLene Hulme said...

Michaela, are you really old enough to go on a date??? I can't believe it. Looks like a fun group. I'm curious about this round-about picnic.

Caitlyn said...

HAHA love it! Glad you had fun! :)

Drue said...

Hey Michaela, Cool, really cool. I have some Twilight candy I would have sent to you if I had known. You are a lovely, beautiful gal. Love you, Grandma