Thursday, February 17, 2011

Disneyland!

Disneyland was SO much fun! Sorry I haven't been able to post about it yet. I have had stuff to catch up on. So, here is a play-by-play of what happened.
This is gonna be long. . .



We played "The Great Dalmuti" a lot to pass the time before and after we left :)


Me and my friend Karly before we left.


The line to use the bathroom at a rest stop.


My Bus Buddies!
Yes. it was an epic 12 hours

And some more more of my fantastic friends.

More "Great Dalmuti" on the bus.



Our hotel from down below. . .

 And up above. . .
BTW- Those elevators may  LOOK cool, but looks can be deceiving.


The weather. That's right. BE jealous.

 We went to California Adventure the first day.


Me and my group in front of the sidewalk illusion.
(Those are SHORTS, people. Say it with me. Shorts.)


Then Disneyland!

 Proof that I rode Screaming.

 How could I not take a picture of this?

 Me and my friends on the train. 


The Train yet again.
Toontown. We had to kick some little kid off the firetruck to get a picture:) Just kidding. We would never do that. . . Probably.
 We met some more friends along the way.



Don't be fooled. Those are real bars.

We are naturally this strong.  (Well, the guys probably were.)

Funniest pin EVER!

 

 Oh yeah. This is how awesome my Choir was.

 

I didn't know that we weren't supposed to take pictures backstage Disney until it was too late. 
Oops.

 Best ride EVER!

My Disney group in front of Aladdin's place.
Left to right- Me, Emily, Daniel, Jared, Karly, and Joseph. 



Sorry this was so long :) If you are reading this, it means that you read it all and therefore you are awesome!
I have a whole set of other pictures from the Aquarium.
You'll get to see those later :)

2 comments:

Treble Clef ♪ said...

Yes I am awesome and so are you. And I'm so glad you had a blast at the land of Disney. Great memories for you!!

Caitlyn said...

Ohhh memories... :) I'm glad you had fun!