Monday, September 20, 2010

Homecoming/Party

Homecoming T-shirts we made.

Homecoming Dress

Meghan at my Cousin Cody's (see below) B-day on Sunday.
My Cousin Cody with his sweat pants draped around his neck.
 So all in all, it was fun. Which part? All of it. The funnest part of homecoming was when they had us eat spaghetti in our nice dresses. . . with our hand's tied together! Yes, it was planned by a boy. My favorite part of Cody's birthday was when we gave him our presents. It went like this:
       (Opens it, and takes out his favorite lotion)
       "Sweet! This will make me sparkly in the morning."
       (Opens gum)
       "Good, I needed some. . .you know, for the ladies."
Oh, funny.

1 comment:

Coryn said...

I'm so glad you had fun. You look so pretty in your lovely homecoming dress!