Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Posters

More Movie Posters:
Percy Jackson with the Trident (which he never ever touches in the book)

Annabeth (who should really be blond)

Grover the Satyr (one of the points in the book is that Grover can't do woodland magic very well, so I don't know why he has that magic ball in his hand)

Riptide (Percy's sword, which can't really spark electricity like that)

An awesome representation of Percy's powers



As you can tell, I will most likely be judging the movie very harshly. The Upside of reading the book is that I will know everything that they left out or changed in the movie!
The Downside of reading the book is that I will know everything that they left out or changed in the movie.
Kind of bitter-sweet. Mostly SWEET.
I AM SO EXITED!!!!!

2 comments:

Ki-o-TEE said...

wow, I've never heard of the book or the movie! Looks very interesting though.

Mallory said...

I love the books!! And I too am reallyyyyyy Excited to see it!!!!!