Sunday, June 14, 2009

Girls Camp!

I just got back from girls camp! It was so much fun. We had everything from rain, to snow, to warmth and even hail.

One of my most memorable experiences there was when we built a temple. A man had already made it and we just had to put it together. It was made completely out of Styrofoam but looked like white marble. They then put a light in the middle of it and it glowed every night. Bethany brought her camera but her camera died before she could. Oh well...

We also had to do a skit. We called it, "Danielle and the Lioness'. . .The Musical" ! I was the Narrator and I had to sing a solo in the beginning. I thought I would do fine until I actually got up there! I forgot the words and had to start over! It was humiliating... But overall the skit wasn't that bad. It was the funniest out of everyone's! If I can manage to get a hold of the recording I might consider putting it on my blog. . . you would have to promise not to laugh at me though. . .

5 comments:

Cookie Doe said...

I promise!!!

Amber said...

I would love to see your skit, I bet you did great!

Cassidy said...

Sure. If it's entertaining, im all for it!

Ashley said...

Michaela, I just realized that there is NOT an "m" in the web address of my blog! It's just ashleycramer.blogspot.com!

I am glad you had fun at camp. I LOVED girls camp and I have some WAY more embarrassing stories for you then forgetting the words to a song. I also have a ton of hilarious ones, so remind me sometime. I'm sure your solo was great, and starting over is never a big deal- it keeps people on the edge of their seat! ;) I would never be brave enough to do a solo in the first place!!!

Thanks for the book recommendations, and let me know if you ever remember that author's name!

Sister Cramer

Ki-o-TEE said...

I've been hearing all about that skit from my dad, I want to see it! I bet it's all sorts of awesome. I'm glad you had fun at camp.