Sunday, January 18, 2009

2008 Favorite Movie

Kung-Fu Panda was my 2008 favorite movie. Here is to Kung-Fu Panda!!!


KaPow!!!

Furious 5! I mean 6!

Uh Oh!


Tigress, my favorite character besides Poe...

Famous Kung-Fu Panda Quotes:
1.) There is no charge for awesomeness.....or atractiveness....
2.) Skadoosh!
3.) Not the Wuxi Finger Hold!!!
4.) Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.
5.)I just ate, so I'm still digesting, so my kung fu may not be as good as later on.
6.)"You'll never be the Dragon Warrior, unless you lose 500 pounds and brush your teeth!"
7.) I love Kung FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu...........

Guess who says them all?

1 comment:

Cookie Doe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.